I was just informed that my session had the best evaluations of 2012 for Microsoft STEP events globally! Jiihaa!
I work currently as a Senior Technical Fellow at my own company Adminize.
I’m an MVP Windows Expert-ITPro since 2011 and I’m part of the Microsoft STEP. I train and consult everything that has something to do with OS Deployment, management, security and troubleshooting and have been doing it for the past 18 years – more than half of my life.
I’ve been an MCT for more than 12 years and I’ve been speaking to audiences from tens to thousands globally.
I’m also a diving instructor, jogger, snowboarder, driver, dad of two beautiful daughters and a husband to my lovely wife.
Easiest way to read my contributions is to follow me on Twitter @samilaiho
You can reach me via email at sami (atsign) adminize (dotsign) com
Websites and blogs
I’ve got plenty of certifications to prove my expertise
- MCSE+i NT4
- MCSE+Security/Messaging 2003
- ITIL Foundation
- Windows7/Vista/Server 2008
- MCITP * 6
- Windows 8 MCTS
- OWSI and MFAI
I’ve been presenting in numerous conferences like
- Vista Launch 2006
- Server 2008 Launch 2008
- Techdays 2008
- Techdays 2009
- Techdays 2010 (voted #2 out of 150 sessions)
- Techdays 2011 (voted #1,#2 and #4 out of 150 sessions – for reference http://www.heikniemi.net/hardcoded/2011/10/looking-back-at-techdays-finland-2011/)
- Techdays 2012 (voted #2 and #8 out of 150)
- MCT Summit 2011 Stockholm
- MCT Summit 2011 San Francisco
- MCT Summit 2012 Warsaw (voted as best session and speaker – video available at: http://www.adminize.com/files/7waystohack.mpeg)
- Techmentor 2012 Redmond
- TechEd USA (in the top 20 in evals)
- TechEd Europe (Best session by an external speaker)
- TechEd Australia (Best session, Best Speaker)